Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "Org. Change Chapter 2" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
What is included in an organizational chart?
- Information regarding the integration of the positions in the overall structure.
- Information regarding the internal reporting relationships.
One instrument of the organizational structure is …
- the job description.
The main problem in developing job descriptions is …
- deciding how much detail is needed.
An organizational functions diagram is used to illustrate …
- the functional interaction of several jobs.
- the functions of the jobs in completing common tasks
Flow charts as an organizational instrument …
- provide an overview of the jobs involved in a task.
- can be generated quickly
A flow chart contains information about the …
- various process steps within production.
- type of tasks to be performed
What can a network diagram be used for?
- capacity planning
Milestones in the context of network planning are …
- structural planning
Time buffers mean …
- time reserves.
Critical path means …
- the total time needed for critical tasks.
- the minimum possible project duration time.
Capacity planning has to check whether …
- the needed capacity exists
- capacity can be optimally used while still meeting the schedule.
What does the length of the bar on bar charts mean in schedule planning?
- duration of individual work processes.
The substitution principle of an organizations states that the tendency towards general regulation is stronger the greater the …
- repeatability of operational elements.
A lack of organization exists if …
- too few repeating processes are generally regulated.
Human Resource Management und Leadership
Schweizerischer Verband der Lehrkräfte für Wirtschaft und Recht
Institut für Banking und Finance
Lehrmittel-, Bildungs- und Schulungsmanagement