Airspace strucure and air navigation services
Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "AN2 - Airspace Structure / Classification" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
What ICAO Annex 11 Recomendation exists about FIR?
- delineation of airspace should be related to the nature of route structure rather than to national boundaries
- boundaries preferable as straight lines (data exchange)
- if national boundaries -> transfer points (doesn't matter if inside or outside)
What ICAO Annex 11 Standard exists about FIR?
- FIR shall cover all route structure to be served
- FIR shall cover all airspace (exception: UIR)
- vertical limit FIR/UIR = VFR level
- procedures may differ within FIR/UIR
What are the FIR/UIR boundaries in Switzerland?
FIR: GND - FL195
UIR: FL195 - FL660
How does the ICAO Airspace Structure look like?
form GND to top:
uncontrolled airspace - CTR - FIR with CTAs - UIR with UTA
According to what are airspaces classified?
ATS and flight rules
List the different services provided (from highest to lowest)
- ATC (Air Traffic Control Service)- ADVS (Advisory Service)- TI (Traffic Information)- FIS (Flight Information Service)- ALRS (Alerting Service)
Which airspaces are controlled, which uncontrolled?
controlled: A, B, C, D, E
uncontrolled: F, G
What points are given with the airspace class?
Separation ServiceVMC MinimaSpeed LimitRadioClearance
Das Lernangebot von PostFinance zum Umgang mit Geld
Lernkarten für sämtliche Sozialversicherungen der Schweiz
Beschleunige deine Karriere