Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "TTX – 3/4" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
0 Exakte Antworten
30 Text Antworten
0 Multiple Choice Antworten
Karte wurde gelöscht
What is coordination?
The act of negotiation between two or more parties, each vested with the authority to make executive decisions appropriate to the task being discharged.
When is coordination effected?
When the parties concerned, on the basis of known intelligence, agree to a course of action.
By what methods can coordination be effected?
- direct negotiation and agreement for individual flights - standing agreements made in accordance with local procedures (= letters of agreements) - use of permanent procedures agreed between national aviation authorities - electronically
When can APP authorise TWR to clear and release aircraft for take-off at own discretion?
letter of agreement!
- standard clearance (by CLD, variations need coordination), AND - tower keeps APP informed of departure sequence and runway in use, AND - assigned SID must be displayed to ADC, APP and ACC sector
What are three important points about penetration of airspace?
- unless prior coordination, aircraft must NOT be permitted to cross airspace of other unit
- responsible for initiating coordination is controller of transferring unit
- transferring unit controller must comply with conditions of accepting controller
What happens if departure aerodrome is close to a boundary?
Not enough time to transmit FPL data
- prior coordination needed! - boundary estimate based on estimate time of departure
How does transfer of control normally take place?
- at an agreed reporting point - on an estimate for a boundary - at or passing an agreed level - acft is in climb/descent to a previously agreed level (transferring controller has ensured that standard separation exists)
When is transfer of control achieved?
When flight has reached the position or level agreed between the units.