Operation Law Unit 1-3
Select the folders to/from which you want to add/remove "Ops Law"
What are two types of HCA and who are the approving officials?
What funds are preplanned HCA paid from?
What is the purpose of the After Action Reports?
• Help fight a more capable fight
• Train for a particular contingency
• Help others benefit by those who have gone before
• Validates training
When is an After Action Report required?
Deployments and Major Exercise
When must an After Action Report be accomplished?
Within 30 days of return from a deployment or major exercise.
What is a CCO?
Contingency Contracting Officer
What are the duties of the CCO in initial deployment?
- The CCO advises all personnel not toobligate funds.
- Secures basic life support requirements. (Food,water,shelter, transportation,etc)
What are the first 30-45 days of deployment contracting called?
Zeit sparen - Effizient lernen
Human Resource Management und Leadership
Institut für Banking und Finance