What are two types of HCA and who are the approving officials?
Preplanned: The office of the Secretary of State/ Minimal: Ground CC
What funds are preplanned HCA paid from?
What is the purpose of the After Action Reports?
• Help fight a more capable fight
• Train for a particular contingency
• Help others benefit by those who have gone before
• Validates training
When is an After Action Report required?
Deployments and Major Exercise
When must an After Action Report be accomplished?
Within 30 days of return from a deployment or major exercise.
What is a CCO?
Contingency Contracting Officer
What are the duties of the CCO in initial deployment?
- The CCO advises all personnel not toobligate funds.
- Secures basic life support requirements. (Food,water,shelter, transportation,etc)
What are the first 30-45 days of deployment contracting called?