Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "MILPORT ATC 2" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
0 Exakte Antworten
150 Text Antworten
0 Multiple Choice Antworten
Karte wurde gelöscht
What's the content of a traffic information?
1. What (type of acft) 2. Where (position) 3. What altitude 4. Which direction
What means METAR?
Meteorological Aerodrome Report
-> statement of observed meteorological conditions related to a specified time and location and which will be published in intervals of 30 or 60 minutes
What does/can a MET report include?
- name of aerodrome and time of observation - mean surface wind direction and speed, and significant variations there from - visibility, including significant directional variations, when provided - Runway Visual Range (RVR) - present meteorological conditions - amount and height of base of low clouds - air temperature and dew-point temperature - altimeter settings - other supplementary information - if appropriate, information regarding expected changes as indicated in the landing forecast
When can you use CAVOK in a METAR and what does it replace?
- VIS 10 km or more - no cloud below 5'000 ft or highest MSA (Minimum Sector Altitude), whichever is greater - no CB, no precipitation, no shallow fog, no low drifting snow, no thunderstorms
-> replace visibility, present meteorological conditions and cloud information
What are the Colour Codes?
BLUE+ -> Ceiling: no ceiling / < 20'000 ft ... VIS: > 8 km
BLUE -> Ceiling: 2'500 ft ... VIS: 8 km
WHITE -> Ceiling: 1'500 ft ... VIS: 5 km
GREEN -> Ceiling: 700 ft ... VIS: 3700 m
YELLOW -> Ceiling: 300 ft ... VIS: 1600 m
AMBER -> Ceiling: 200 ft ... VIS: 800 m
RED -> less than amber
BLACK -> airfield not useable for other reasons than cloud and/or visibility
When can you use "OPEN 5 / 2000"?
- wind within limits - VIS more than 5 km - ceiling at least 2'000 ft or MDH (minimum descend height) for circle to land approach +500 ft WIH - WX: no shallow fog (MIFG), no thunderstorms (TS), no heavy precipitation - RWY condition at least BA medium and no fluid contamination, no untreated sheet ice
What are the different RWY conditions? Define "standing water".
dry -> runway dry damp -> change of colour wet -> runway wet but no standing water water patches -> standing water flooded -> standing water
"standing water" -> more than 25% of runway surface area covered by water more than 3 mm deep
Which details do you have to state in a PIREP?
- altitude of phenomena (up to 5'000 in feet, above in FL) - location / geographical details - type of acft involved - time of observation in UTC