Traffic information to UAS about traffic on .... tracks.
crossing / converging
What are the valid documents/manuals for ATC?
- Flugfunk - Reglement 56.6 (under constructio) (- Behelf Luftkampf BLK Reglement 56.020) (- Air Policing) (- Air Combat) - OM C Reglement 56.101 (GEN, COM, DATA, FLPL)
- Service Orders OM / OMF / OMM - ATMM CH, especially blue pages - ATMM 2 - LoAs
What are the responsibilities of the CFO?
Chief Flight Operation
- lead and supervise the flight operations at his dedicated airbase - coordinate flight operations with the air operations center (AOC) - make decisions in regard to the execution of the flight operations at his dedicated airbase - support the resolution of problems related to flight operations - lead the weekly flight operation meeting - supervise reserve pilots currency missions and issue mission orders where applicable - support air crew in case of emergency - supervise bird activity and order counter measurements where applicable - inform skyguide and support and logistic units about flight operations and related specialties - inform about flight accidents and take immediate action according MFU handbook
What are the responsibilities of ATC?
- issue information and clearances (...) - provide radar vectoring of arriving traffic onto pilot interpreted final approach aids or to a point where a PRA, SRA or a visual approach can be made - provide radar monitoring of other pilot interpreted final approaches - provide separation between: succeeding departing acft, succeeding arriving acft and a departing acft and a succeeding arriving acft - radar monitoring for flights within Swiss TSA - ensure MVA for IFR flights - act as a fighter controller - crossing clearance for civil airways and buffer zones - alerting and guidance of the CFR unit to the place of incident - inform and support organizations in case of SAR mission or emergency - check the readiness for departure of tiger F5 (nose strut extended)
What's the CPSO? What are its duties?
Centralized Pilot Support Office
located in AOC Dübendorf
- Meteo Wall published in FIS LW/IMLIP
- MACRAS Military ATS Chart for Restricted Air Space
What are the duties of the Runway Controller?
- monitor the condition of the runway and associated technical systems (with respect to availability and serviceability) and inform about any problems - monitor aircraft configurations (on final or about to take off) and act with light signals (red light, red flare) in case of any irregularities - monitor runway, taxiways and approach sector in resptect to any conflicting traffic - monitor the bird strike potential and take counter-action and report to CFO - act as follow-me if required
State and define the different opening hours of aerodromes.
- Air Traffic Control Service Hours "airbase ready for operation (for civil airspace users)" COM, TWR (min. 1), MET, CFR
- Restricted Flight Service Hours "airbase open for take-off and landings" COM, TWR, RWY/TWY, MET, lim. COR, CFR, IFR on request
- Regular Flight Service Hours "Air force flight service" COM, TWR, RWY/TWY, MET, INFO, IFR, FLORAKO, CFR complete
To which flights do the restricted service hours not apply? (7)
- VIP - arms control and peace keeping misisons (OSCE) - subsidiary assistance missions (e.g. forest fighting) - subsidiary security operations (e.g. air sovereignty) - flights for public events - SAR - WK
What are the general flight operation hours?
08:30 - 11:50 (except MO: 10:00 for IFR and jets)
13:30 - 17:00
What are the possibilities + restrictions for extended flight operation hours (jets)?
08:00 - 08:30 single movement, clearance of CFO
12:00 - 13:30 no departures, earliest landing 13:15, prior planning before Thursday previous week, AOC
Which three points coordinates/decides the AOC in the weekly meeting?