Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "Flashcards Palfi" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
0 Exakte Antworten
20 Text Antworten
0 Multiple Choice Antworten
Karte wurde gelöscht
What quantities describe motion?
Symbol and SI unit: displacement
SI unit: m (meter)
Symbol, definition, SI unit: velocity
definition: v = delta s/delta t --> v=? const. or av. velocity
SI unit: ms-1
Symbol, definition SI unit: Acceleration
definition: a= delta v/delta t --> a=const. or av. acceleration
si unit: ms-2
What can be read from an s-t-graph? How is it done?
- exactly one displacement s for each time t
- velocity v by: - the slope (for straight lines): v = delta s/delta t
- the slope of the tangent: v = limit of delta t aproaching 0 delta s/delta t
What can be read from an v-t-graph? How is it done?
- exactly one velocity v for ach time t
- acceleration a bvy the slope (of a straight line): a= delta v/delta t
- change in displacement delta s by the area under the curve
km/h: What quantity has km/h as unit? How is km/h converted to the si-unit?
- velocity or speed
- 1 km h-1 = 1000m/1h = 1000m/3600s = 1/3.6 s-1
What does free fall mean and by which quantity is it described? State its symbol, value and si-unit.
A body falls freely if it falls without friction (or friction is negligible). In this case, its motion is uniformly accelerated with acceleration a=g. The quantity g descibes the free fall and is called free-fall acceleratin or gravitational acceleration.
- symbol: g
-value: g= 9.81 m s-2 --> at the surface of the earth