Macro- & Micro Environment
Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "Banach Analyzing the Marketing Environment 1" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
The Immediate Environment
Immediate Environment Factors
In the Immediate Environment Consumers are influenced directly through:
Firms match their core competencies with consumer needs, to enter new markets and develop new Products (ansoff Matrix)
Knowing companys position with respect to rivals by:
CI enables companies to forecast (proactive) market developments rather than just react to them (reactive), by:
- Reviewing Publik Materials - Interviewing customers, or former employees - Analyzing a rival’s marketing tactics
- Firms are part of alliances
- Align with Competitors, suppliers, etc
- Just in Time Delivery System (JIT)
C ulture D emographics S ocial T echnological E conomic P olitical
- Country Cultur
- Regional Culture
Ethnicity: diversity is growing (each group has different wants and needs).
Gender: Gender roles have been shifing
Income: Purchasing Power
Generation: have similar purchase behaviors. - Seniors - Baby Boomers - Generation X - Gereration Y - Tweens
Education: higher levels of education lead to better jobs and higher incomes.
Various social trends are shaping consumer values.
- greener consumers (Bio Products)
- privacy concerns (identity Theft)
- time-poor society (most parents work)
- New products (Smartphones, Internet or HDTV), - New forms of communication (Facebook) - New retail channels (EBay).
- Inflation - Foreign Currency - Interest Rates
Meine Schule. Meine Zukunft.
Lernen bei den Erfolgreichsten
Effizient, sicher und individuell zum Bildungsziel
Paul Baumgartner - Lehrmittel für Elektroberufe