Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "englisch vocy Week 1-3" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
the fact of someone behaving exactly according to rules, beliefs etc.:
He was noted for his strict adherence to the rules
Adherence to treatment was one of the main outcome measures.
adhere (to) verb
to continue to obey a rule or have a belief:
She adhered to her principles/ideals throughout her life.
1. adj. sticky: an adherent surface
2. noun person who strongly supports a particular person, principle, or set of ideas:
She has long been an adherent of the Communist Party
dealing with or treating the whole of something or someone and not just a part:
A holistic approach is urgently needed for young children with respect to disease severity
admission rate (n)
number of people who enter hospital
The interventions demonstrated significant differences in hospital readmission rates within 84 days post discharge.
adhesive (n + adj)
1. adj. sticky adhesive tape
2. noun: glue
You'll need a/some strong adhesive to mend that chair.
1. a line on a sports field that marks the end of the playing area
2. an imaginary line used as a starting point for making comparisons:
Data were collected at baseline and 12 weeks later.
shared by, typical of, or relating to a whole group of similar things, rather than to any particular thing:
Generic skills or transferable skills have been discussed in terms of whether or not skills learned in one context can be transferred into another context.
Sprachaufenthalte und Work & Travel
9. Schuljahr - 10. Schuljahr - Handelsschule/KV
Lehrmittel für Elektroberufe