Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "english buch" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
100 Exakte Antworten
0 Text Antworten
0 Multiple Choice Antworten
Karte wurde gelöscht
2. What did he end up studying? (p. 1)
3. How does the author assure that the reader will perform better in the test by the end of the book? (p. 6)
3. A simple set of thinking tools
4. What happened in 2015 at the World Economic Forum in Davos? (p. 12)
4. Even this top international audience were getting basic facts about the world wrong.
5. Why was the dramatic worldview so persistent? (p. 12-17)
5. We all have the dramatic worldview which is based on the way our brains work. The human brain is a product of millions of years of evolution, relying on instincts for survival and craving for drama.
6. What is the benefit of a fact-based world view?
6. We make better decisions (we even beat the chimps at suveys!), are aware of real dangers and possibilities, and are no longer stressed about the wrong things (p. 16).
1. What is the mega misconception about the world? (p. 21)
1. Divided in two – them versus us, the west and the rest
2. What is wrong with this picture? (p. 28)
2. It is outdated. It belongs to 1965. 75 % live in middle income countries today.
3. What are the four income levels? (p. 34-37)
3. Level 1: 1$ a day, 5 children, can’t afford medical care, Level 2: 4 $ day, can buy medicine but this expense would throw you back to Level 1, Level 3: 16 $ a day, work 7 days a week, they have electricity,Level 4: over 64 $ a day