Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "Physio Final Exam" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
Which of the below mentioned statements is incorrect
The significant reduction in lung diffusion capacity is manifested by
Hering-Breuer reflex is triggered by
70% of CO2 transported in body is in form of?
Most of Bicarbonates is formed in the:
Choose correct sentence:
9. Sudden decrease in atmospheric oxygen concentration will:
The symptom of overactivity of parasympathetic system is:
2) Pressure and volume of gas in a container are related to temperature and number of gas molecules. This is known as ________ law.
6) Alveolar ventilation refers to the
15) Which of the following features of the alveolar sacs allows for the ease of diffusion of gasses?
19) Dalton's law states that
22) In quiet breathing,
23) Boyle's law states that gas volume is
25) A typical value for intrapleural pressure is ________ mm Hg.
30) If a student inhales as deeply as possible and then blows the air out until he cannot exhale any more, the amount of air that he expelled is his
33) In the lungs, the
35) Flow of air
36) An increase in PCO2 would cause
37) Chronic inhalation of fine particles that reach the alveoli leads to ________ lung disease.
4) Of the factors that influence diffusion of respiratory gases, the most variable and, therefore, 4) important factor to consider is the
6) The lung pathology most likely to result from certain kinds of heart disease is
7) Hypoxia resulting from fluid accumulation in the alveoli that cannot be corrected by oxygen 7) therapy can lead to
12) At a PO2 of 70 mm Hg and normal temperature and pH, hemoglobin is ________% saturated with oxygen.
13) Which of the following would make the oxygen-hemoglobin curve shift right?
shift to the right = decreased O2 affinity
16) In the medulla oblongata, the nucleus tractus solitarius contains the ________ of neurons.
17) The most important chemical regulator of respiration is
18) An increase in the level of carbon dioxide in the blood will
Paul Baumgartner - Lehrmittel für Elektroberufe
Berufs- und Weiterbildungszentrum