Memory Items B777
Wähle die Ordner aus, zu welchen Du "Memory Items" hinzufügen oder entfernen möchtest
Turbulent air penetration speed
Below 25.000 ft
above 25,000 ft? ......whichever is lower.
Maintain how many kts above minimum Maneuvering speed at all altitudes when airspeed
is below 0.82 Mach?
Autopilot/Flight Director System
Do no use Autopilot below ..... ft RA at airport elev. above .... ft
Autopilot must not be engaged below a minimum engage altitude of ...... after take off.
Do NOT use FLCH on final approach below which altitude?
Without LAND 2 or Land 3 Announciated, the autopilot must be
disengaged below how many feet?
Inentional selection of reverse thrust in flight is allowed?
Inentional selection of reverse thrust in flight is prohibited?
Backing the airplane with use of reverse thrust is prohibited?
Backing the airplane with use of reverse thrust is allowed?
The maximum altitude with flaps extended is?
Large alternating control inputs (changes in pitch, yaw, roll) result in?
At which speed can structural failure occure due to large alternating flight control inputs?
Name indications of ICE CRYSTAL ICING! (5)
1. Flying above amber/red weather radar indications
2. TAT ~ 0° (EICAS)
3. Liquid water on the windshield at temperatures too cold for rain
4. A/T Disconnects
5. Abnormal Engine vibrations/indications
6. Smell of ozon/sulfur
7. Light/moderate turbulence
8. Static discharge on windshield
9. Humidity increase
Aborted Engines Start L,R Memory Items
Aborted Engine Start L,R Condition (2)?
Manual Start: All abort conditions
Autostart: EGT rise but NO Oil pressure rise
Unreliable airspeed Memory Items
1. Autopilot disengage switch ......... Push
2. A/T Arm switches (both) .......... OFF
3. F/D Switches (both) ..................... OFF
4. Set the following gear up pitch attitude and thrust:
Flaps extended: 85% N1 and 10° pitch
Flaps retracted: 70% N1 and 4° pitch
In cruise: 82.5 N1 und 2.5° pitch
[ ] Cabin Altitude (Memory Items)
1. Don oxygen masks
2. Establish crew communication
3. Monitor cabin altitude and rate
IF cabin altitude is uncontrollable:
PF: "Emergency descend!"
PM: Suppernumary oxygenswitch.....push and hold for 1 sec.
Without delay descend to 10.000 ft or minimum safe altitude whichever is higher.
1. Altitude window
2. HDG Select (90° of Track)
4. Extend Speedbrakes
5. Thrustlever IDLE
Dual Engine Fail/Stall (Memory items)
Engine Speed of both engines is below idle
1. Fuel Control Switches (both) ........ CUTOFF, then RUN
2. RAM AIR TURBINE switch ............ Push and Hold for 1 sec.
Engine Lim/Surge/Stall L,R
1. A/T ARM switch .............. OFF
2. Thrust lever .......... RETARD until engine indications stay within limits or thrust lever is at idle
ENG/LIM/SURGE/STALL L, R (Conditions)
Engine indications are abnormal
Engine indications are quickly nearing or show an exceedence
Abnormal engine noises are heard, possibly with engine virbrations
There is no response to thrustlever movement or the response is abnormal
Flames in the Engine inletor exhaust are reported
[ ] ENG AUTOSTART L, R (Memory Items)
[ ] AUTOSTART L, R (Conditions)
During Ground Start one of these occurs:
1. Airframe vibration with abnormal engine indication
2. Fuel control switch is in RUN at low engine RPM with
Autostart switch OFF
ENG Svr Damage/Sep L, R (Memory Items)
1. A/T arm switch ........ OFF
2. Thrust lever .............. IDLE
3. FUEL CONTROL switch .... CUT OFF
4. Engine Fire switch ............ PULL
ENG Svr Damage/Sep L, R (Conditions)
Airframe vibration with abnormal engine indication
[ ] FIRE ENG L, R
1. A/T ARM switch ...... OFF
2. Thrust lever .............. Idle
3. FUEL CONTROL switch ...... CUT OFF
4. Engine fire switch ............... Pull
5. IF engine fire message stays shown:
engine fire switch ........... Rotate to the stop and hold for 1 sec.
IF after 30 sec. The FIRE ENG message stays shown:
Engine fire switch ...... rotate to the other stop and hold for 1 sec.
[ ] Stabilizer
1. STAB cutout switches (both) ......... CUTOUT
2. Do not exceed the current airspeed
[ ] Stabilizer (Condition)
One of these Occurs:
Stabilizer movement without a signal to trim
The stabilizer is failed
Maximum Takeoff and Landing Tailwind Component
Meine Schule. Meine Zukunft.
Institut für Banking und Finance
Verlag, Versandbuchhandlung, Schulbelieferung