Memory Items B777
Select the folders to/from which you want to add/remove "Memory Items"
Aborted Engines Start L,R Memory Items
Aborted Engine Start L,R Condition (2)?
Manual Start: All abort conditions
Autostart: EGT rise but NO Oil pressure rise
Unreliable airspeed Memory Items
1. Autopilot disengage switch ......... Push
2. A/T Arm switches (both) .......... OFF
3. F/D Switches (both) ..................... OFF
4. Set the following gear up pitch attitude and thrust:
Flaps extended: 85% N1 and 10° pitch
Flaps retracted: 70% N1 and 4° pitch
In cruise: 82.5 N1 und 2.5° pitch
[ ] Cabin Altitude (Memory Items)
1. Don oxygen masks
2. Establish crew communication
3. Monitor cabin altitude and rate
IF cabin altitude is uncontrollable:
PF: "Emergency descend!"
PM: Suppernumary oxygenswitch.....push and hold for 1 sec.
Without delay descend to 10.000 ft or minimum safe altitude whichever is higher.
1. Altitude window
2. HDG Select (90° of Track)
4. Extend Speedbrakes
5. Thrustlever IDLE
Dual Engine Fail/Stall (Memory items)
Engine Speed of both engines is below idle
1. Fuel Control Switches (both) ........ CUTOFF, then RUN
2. RAM AIR TURBINE switch ............ Push and Hold for 1 sec.
Engine Lim/Surge/Stall L,R
1. A/T ARM switch .............. OFF
2. Thrust lever .......... RETARD until engine indications stay within limits or thrust lever is at idle
ENG/LIM/SURGE/STALL L, R (Conditions)
Engine indications are abnormal
Engine indications are quickly nearing or show an exceedence
Abnormal engine noises are heard, possibly with engine virbrations
There is no response to thrustlever movement or the response is abnormal
Flames in the Engine inletor exhaust are reported
[ ] ENG AUTOSTART L, R (Memory Items)
Lernkarten für sämtliche Sozialversicherungen der Schweiz
Beschleunige deine Karriere
Lehrmittel für die KV-Berufsbildung