Wenger Thema 3
Select the folders to/from which you want to add/remove "Internet Security"
Internet Security has two main parts, which?
What is the goal of browser/network security?
Establish rules and measures to use against attacks over the internet
How is the predecessor of the internet called?
What you should probably know about RFC 602
It was one of the first Secrutiy related RFCs.
Security Risks for the arpanet
- unauthorized access, relating bad passwords
- TIP phone addresses to access arpanet (no auth needed)
- as access to systems is easy it's also easy to break them
The Internet Worm from 1988
- affected around 6000 (10% of the internet) unix systems, bringing them down
- security awareness in the internet community raised immediately after this incident
what means CERT and IETF
- Computer Emergency Response Team
- Internet Engineering Task Force
One important part of a todays Security RFC
- Security Consideration Sections that discusses the security relevant part
NSA PRISM what is it?
where does it have access?
- a surveillance and monitoring tool
- information on ISP servers and cloud services
- tap carrier and undersea fibers
- scans wireless
Lehrmittel für Elektroberufe
Lernkarten für grafische Berufe
Lernen bei den Erfolgreichsten