UN Suistainable Development Goals are the bluepring to achieve a better an more sustainable future for all. They address global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequiality, climate, environmental gedradation, prosperity (Wohlstand) and peace and justice.
The goals interconnect and in order to leave no one behind, it is important that we achieve each goal and target by 2030.
- Donate what you do not use (no poverty)
- waste less food (zero hunger
- vaccinate (Health and wellbeing)
- Educate childern
- Gender equality, empower women and girls
- Avoid wasting water
- affordable and cleand energy (use only energy-efficient bulbs)
- create job oppurtunities for youth
- fund projects that provide basic infrastructure
- reduce inequalities