- Profitability: Profitabilität
- Revenue: Ertrag, is an apprectiation of goods & services / are the earnings of the business.
- Expense: Aufwendung, is an conspumtion of goods & services, they constitute an outflow of assets.
- net income: Revenue - expense
- Return: Ertrag
- Return on Investment: Kapitalrendite, Gewinn+Fremdkapitalzins/Gesamtkapital
Also consider Interests on borrowed capital if you want to know, how much profit a company did independly of the source of borrowed capital.
- Equity Capital: Eigenkapital
- Equity return: Eigenkapitalrendite, also return on equity, net income/equity
- Inpayment / Outpayment: Einzahlung, Auszahlung
- Cash Flow
Gegenüberstellung Einzahlung / Auszahlung innerhalb eines bestimmten Zeitraums, wie liquide ist das UN?
- Payback / payback period: Amortisationszeit, Duration of the expenses for an object that is needed to cover the costs by the resulting income.
- Profit / Loss: Gewinn / Verlust
- costs: Value of all consumed goods & services per period for the production of the output of the company.